Thursday, February 19, 2009

Man WHO LOVES Cristiano Ronaldo

Man WHO warites about Cristiano Ronaldo


First of all, I’d like to thank Daryl for giving me the opportunity to write on Theoffside.com, so Thank you Daryl! I love theoffside.com and I love Cristiano Ronaldo so it’s pretty much a match made in heaven.

Quick facts about me:
Name: Paul

Age: 21
Location: Michigan
Hobbies: Cristiano Ronaldo, Manchester United, Football in general, Hating Liverpool, Hockey, American Football, and Fifa 09 on XBOX live.

I’ve been following Cristiano’s career since he completed his switch to Manchester United and have been amazed by his skill and power on the pitch. Whether it’s free kicks, headers, penalty kicks other than Chelsea and Barcelona, speed, or his sublime dribbling skills to me Cristiano is the complete player.














Ronaldo at Nani's Birthday Party


My favorite Ronaldo moment: His header goal against Chelsea Roma in the Champions League

I hope you will enjoy this blog and leave me lots of comments!

source http://cr.theoffside.com/page/2

No comments:

Post a Comment